Welcome Host Gold destination training course
You can improve the economic impact of tourism through a customised Welcome Host Gold destination programme that dovetails local product knowledge with customer service content.
Through the creation of local ambassadors you can build and promote brand awareness and enhance customer experiences that lead to an increase in visitors through repeat business and word of mouth recommendations. In the longer term this will lead to business growth, the creation of new local jobs and a better skilled and more motivated workforce. Visitors will inevitably spend more if they are signposted to local produce, attractions, shopping, travel/transport, entertainment and events.
Welcome Host Gold destination ambassadors will:
- Help deliver the local brand promise
- Turn visitor encounters into memorable experiences
- Offer a really warm welcome on a consistent basis
- Promote a range of products/services/transport options
- Being able to participate in a nationally recognised, industry led and award winning course tailored to suit local needs
- Improving the qualifications of frontline staff through potential to gain a City and Guilds Level 2 customer service award
We offer flexible and cost effective options to suit your needs and budget. Our approach is collaborative and we work hard to achieve destination content alignment with Welcome Host Gold which is mapped to national customer service standards.
Customised destination programmes already in existence include Blackpool, Burnley, Cornwall, Dorset, The English Riviera, The Fylde Coast, Isle of Wight, Kent, The South Downs and Staffordshire. We also developed a module specifically for the Rugby World Cup to help businesses capitalise on the opportunities in the South West.